Current Employment Openings for First Presbyterian Church and Christian School
Interim Coordinator for Adult Ministries
Under the guidance of the Director of Adult Ministries: act as a point person in the networking of relationships among adults at FPC; paying particular attention to newcomers and parents of young families.
- Implement a widespread system for welcoming newcomers and assimilating them into the life of FPC
Development of Hospitality Team
- Team to include Ushers, Greeters, and Hosts for Classes, Mid-Size Groups, & Events
- Cast new vision to existing team members and recruit & train new team members
- Spend time with people and groups to nurture relationships among the people of FPC
- Communicate with adult ministry groups and teams to facilitate integration of newcomers
- Coordinate weekly phone calls to repeat visitors
- Coordinate with other staff in the maintenance of our church database
- Coordinate class for new members
20-25 hours per week; Expected Duration 6-12 months
Click Here for complete Job Description
Contact Brenda Norton at email@example.com for more information and to apply.