Our vision is to encourage within each child a desire to know and worship God in a personal way, to grow in faith, and to share the love of Christ with others.
The curriculum, activities and equipment we use are designed to meet the unique needs of each grade level. We want our children to see First Presbyterian as a place where people really love and care for them...a place where they can learn more about God, Jesus, and the Bible...a place where they can make friends, sing, pray and have lots of fun in a variety of activities.
- 8:45 Worship Service*--Available for children: Childcare for infants through 2 in the Nursery and King's Kids children's worship for 3's-3rd graders. Older children remain in worship.
- 10:00 Sunday School Hour--Our 4's through 6th graders go to age-level classes and small groups where their leaders are the same every week so they can build relationships with caring adults and peers while learning the message of God's great news!
- 11:15 Worship Service*--Available for children: Childcare for infants through 2 in the Nursery and King's Kids children's worship for 3's-3rd graders. Older children remain in worship.
*Children of all ages are always welcome to remain in worship in the sanctuary, but childcare and King's Kids are available for families who wish to take advantage of them.
- Toddler Time--for children 22 months - 3 years. A time of tactile activities, art, singing, stories, and more! Weekly on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 9:00 to 11:50 am.
- Children's Choir/Drama--for 1st - 6th graders, held on Thursdays from 6:15 to 7:00 pm (in conjunction with family dinners where kids eat free).
- Kidventure!--for 1st - 6th graders on Thursday evenings from 7:00 to 8:15pm--a time of games, creative arts and a brief message.
- KLUB 456 Friday Nights--monthly fun-and-fellowship-with-a-purpose events (check the church's Events calendar).
- Vacation Bible School (VBS)--June 18 - 22, 2018 for children ages 4 through 4th grade.
- Kids with a Mission (KWAM)--June 24 - 28, 2018 for 5th and 6th graders. Kids partner with our church and other worthy organizations around our community to learn about serving others.
- Summer Sunday School--for children age 3 through going into 4th grade in mixed age groups. Sundays from July 8 - August 19, 2018 from 10:00 to 11:15.
- Camp Spalding--on Davis Lake. Go to campspalding.org for more info.